- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Sadiq launches Air Quality consultation – have your say!
- Brexit: Statement from the Mayor of London
- Evening Standard – EU referendum: Sadiq Khan in passionate defence of immigration ahead of Brexit Poll
- Labour’s Rosena Allin – Khan holds Tooting in by election. Guardian article.
- RT @perayahmet: Campaigning in the sunshine ☀️ for two fabulous female candidates @RuthCadbury & @RupaHuq w/ London NPF & GLA colleagues #… 3 days ago
- Tom, you're always welcome to crash us @LondonLabour NPF reps @fionatwycross @perayahmet & Kate Purcell. Great day… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @michaelbach1: .@jamesmurray_ldn @PGSMurray @London_Forum Time to temper our enthusiasm for tall buildings. Think about how Londoners wa… 3 days ago
- Good vibe for @RupaHuq in #Ealing #VoteLabour and to great to be with @sarakhyde and the excellent local team! twitter.com/sarakhyde/stat… 3 days ago
- Wonderful people to work with! twitter.com/theTCPA/status… 1 week ago
Author Archives: nickygavron
After years of inaction and the threat of EU fines under his predecessor, Boris Johnson, I was delighted to see Sadiq take the swift action he promised in his manifesto on an issue that affects us all – London’s air … Continue reading
Full statement of the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan’s statement on the result of the EU Referendum below: “I believe that Britain is better off within the European Union, but the British people have clearly spoken today, and their democratic … Continue reading
Evening Standard – EU referendum: Sadiq Khan in passionate defence of immigration ahead of Brexit Poll
EU referendum: Sadiq Khan in passionate defence of immigration ahead of Brexit poll | Mayor | News |
Labour’s Rosena Allin-Khan holds Tooting in by election
Dear Nicky, Last month, we set out why women in Britain are better off in Europe. The EU has been a powerful force for driving gender equality and empowering women, but our hard won rights and protections would be at … Continue reading