- Behind the scenes look at the first Mayor’s Question Time (MQT) of 2018
- Mayor of London wants London to become a leader in offsite manufacturing
- Light industrial workspace under threat
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Pleased to see @Len_Duvall’s call for a participatory budget to give Londoners a say on how their money is spent in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @MayorofLondon: Carrying a knife won’t keep you safe. #LondonNeedsYouAlive #LNYA https://t.co/2w2zUUukwp 1 day ago
- RT @MFarmer_Resi: A cautious but responsible approach to R&D’ing, test piloting in the field and proving new forms of construction before r… 1 day ago
- RT @SadiqKhan: Disappointing to be asked today in Waltham Forest by some Tory activists “if I was British" and "who I support in the World… 4 days ago
- RT @tomcopley: Last night I hosted the launch of @Houseproud_LGBT's new report on the experiences of LGBTQ people living in social housing… 6 days ago