- Mayor of London wants London to become a leader in offsite manufacturing
- Light industrial workspace under threat
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Sadiq launches Air Quality consultation – have your say!
- Attending #LPC17? ...Safe journey to Brighton 🌹 Warm welcome to those attending for the first time. May it be the first of many. #Lab17 1 hour ago
- RT @MayorofLondon: .@metpoliceuk have confirmed that the explosion on a train at Parsons Green Station is being treated as terrorism. https… 1 week ago
- "We want London to be a centre of excellence" pleased @MayorofLondon wants London to become a leader in off-sight m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @LondonAssembly: Mayor's Question Time #MQT has begun. You can watch Assembly Members question @MayorofLondon LIVE here: https://t.co/Ai… 1 week ago
- We heard robust evidence from all over London – Old Oak Common, Park Royal and more. 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: nickygavron
At Mayor’s Question Time on 14th September, I raised the issue of off site manufacturing with the Mayor, who said he was very keen to encourage offsite manufacturing in London and sees London as a future leader in the sector. … Continue reading
My 13th July 2017 question urged the Mayor to ask the Government to revisit their rule change that could see London lose vast swathes of light industrial workspace At the London Assembly’s 13th July Mayor’s Question Time I urged the … Continue reading
The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
The London Assembly today condemned the attack in London Bridge and Borough during an emergency meeting at City Hall. A motion, agreed unanimously, said that London grows stronger in its resolve to stay united and that the capital will continue to enjoy … Continue reading
After years of inaction and the threat of EU fines under his predecessor, Boris Johnson, I was delighted to see Sadiq take the swift action he promised in his manifesto on an issue that affects us all – London’s air … Continue reading
Full statement of the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan’s statement on the result of the EU Referendum below: “I believe that Britain is better off within the European Union, but the British people have clearly spoken today, and their democratic … Continue reading
Evening Standard – EU referendum: Sadiq Khan in passionate defence of immigration ahead of Brexit Poll
EU referendum: Sadiq Khan in passionate defence of immigration ahead of Brexit poll | Mayor | News |