- Mayor of London wants London to become a leader in offsite manufacturing
- Light industrial workspace under threat
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Sadiq launches Air Quality consultation – have your say!
- Attending #LPC17? ...Safe journey to Brighton 🌹 Warm welcome to those attending for the first time. May it be the first of many. #Lab17 1 hour ago
- RT @MayorofLondon: .@metpoliceuk have confirmed that the explosion on a train at Parsons Green Station is being treated as terrorism. https… 1 week ago
- "We want London to be a centre of excellence" pleased @MayorofLondon wants London to become a leader in off-sight m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @LondonAssembly: Mayor's Question Time #MQT has begun. You can watch Assembly Members question @MayorofLondon LIVE here: https://t.co/Ai… 1 week ago
- We heard robust evidence from all over London – Old Oak Common, Park Royal and more. 2 weeks ago