- Mayor of London wants London to become a leader in offsite manufacturing
- Light industrial workspace under threat
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Sadiq launches Air Quality consultation – have your say!
- RT @CityHallLabour: Responding to Q from @nickygavron, Mayor says good growth means genuinely affordable homes, social integration & commun… 1 day ago
- First #MQT of 2018 has kicked off. Tune in to hear @MayorofLondon answer questions from the @LondonAssembly ➡️… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @UKandEU: Will the lights go out for the UK’s creative industries? @tomcopley @LDN_gov @LondonAssembly #LumiereLDN #LondonIsOpen https:… 1 day ago
- RT @ghww: Very interesting panel discussion on housing at #Fab18 chaired by @DawnHFoster featuring @Andrew_Adonis & @Georgia_Gould https://… 4 days ago
- RT @SadiqKhan: If you can't find talented women to fill jobs, then you're mixing with the wrong people. Today I spoke at @thefabians confer… 4 days ago