I was very pleased to support the Save our Hospitals campaign at their karaoke fundraiser on Sunday evening. A&Es across north west London are under threat at a time the area is expected to see significant population growth. For more information on the campaign visit www.saveourhospitals.net.
- Behind the scenes look at the first Mayor’s Question Time (MQT) of 2018
- Mayor of London wants London to become a leader in offsite manufacturing
- Light industrial workspace under threat
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- RT @SadiqKhan: This shows once again that we need more @LondonLabour councils elected on May 3rd, and a @UKLabour Government, if we are to… 2 days ago
- Fly-tipping costs already over-stretched local authorities in London millions every year. Read the latest… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @LondonAssembly: Tune into @LondonLive from 5-7pm and see #AssemblyEnv Chair @LeonieC discuss today's meeting on #throwawayplastics and… 5 days ago
- RT @LondonAssembly: Tackling #overcrowding - #AssemblyHousing are asking invited guests questions on what steps need to be taken to improve… 5 days ago
- RT @LondonAssembly: Watch #AssemblyHousing discuss #overcrowding in London's homes - Live HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=6yJ6ee… https://t.co/0IQBpT… 5 days ago