- Mayor of London wants London to become a leader in offsite manufacturing
- Light industrial workspace under threat
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Sadiq launches Air Quality consultation – have your say!
- This cross-party letter follows an extensive report that looked at the advantages of offsite manufactured #housing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- ...attempts to boost the sector have failed and what role the Mayor can play to catalyse the sector’s potential to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The report is the result of a detailed review drawing on case studies, site visits, a series of roundtables and an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @KeithRGrimley @henrygeorgeuk @ResearchArazu @NeilJGilchrist @Assaf2101 This letter is off the back of this repor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @MFarmer_Resi: An important apolitical demonstration by London of how importantly it views construction modernisation as part of its cha… 2 days ago