George Osborne and his cronies in the coalition spent last week patting themselves on the back for what they apparently considered a feat of economic management: a meagre 0.3% growth, meaning the economy is still smaller than it was before the recession hit in 2008. Meanwhile, people are working longer, often in multiple jobs, for less pay. Recovery? Recovery for who.
- The London Assembly unanimously agrees a motion on the London attacks at an extraordinary meeting earlier today.
- I want to encourage you all to respond to this woefully inadequate clean air draft consultation!
- Sadiq launches Air Quality consultation – have your say!
- Brexit: Statement from the Mayor of London
- Evening Standard – EU referendum: Sadiq Khan in passionate defence of immigration ahead of Brexit Poll
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.